Jun 3, 2008

Baseball Time

I was lucky enough to get myself invited to a Twin's game tonight with some colleagues from another company that we have worked with on and off for several years. The seats were in the very first row right next to the Twin's bull pen in left field. It was not real close to home plate, but it was fun to watch the bull pen guys hang out and scramble when the phone rang for a relief pitcher.

I dangled my crummy cell phone camera around the little shelter thing that the pitchers sat under and shot this:

I am told that one of them is Neshak who is really good but out for the season and the others are people whose name I have heard before but can't recall.

Here's my other photo. I am proud of this because it's an "action shot" (I admit you can't see shit in this photo, but I choose to think that makes it edgy). I think that is Joe Nathan, but with the quality of that photo, it could be anybody, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment