Jun 15, 2008

Seattle!


Molly and I spent the weekend in Seattle; I had an all-day meeting on Friday out here for Alaska Gas planning and she got frequent flyer ticket to tag along. We had a big trip. Yesterday was a trip up the coast to Bellingham. Today was spent in Seattle, with a trip to the top of the Space Needle, a ride on the monorail and trolley, visit to Pike's Market and all other touristy stuff one does here. The weather was fabulous but the camera is out juice, so trouble with photos, I fear. Tomorrow is an early flight to Anchorage for me and a ride home for Molly.

The photo that at right is of the Space Needle. I copped this from a Flickr site because the batteries were dead in my camera, but it was a beautiful day and it really looked just like this. I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment