Oct 12, 2010

Mural F#!@ing Madness


Photo Tag - Mural Madness
Originally uploaded by Snak Shak
There a number of bike/photo games going on at any given time, but until today, I have never taken part in these shenanigans. It's a good idea for some good clean fun, however.

Basically, somebody posts a photo of a landmark with their bike in the photo and somebody else has to figure out where it is, get the pic, and then re-post another photo to keep the game going.

I noted last night that the latest mural tag was a place I know well that happens to be pretty convenient to my commute, so I grabbed it this morning on the way to the office. I felt like a little kid at Christmas, waiting to upload the photo, and half expected to get sniped before I could post, but I was successful.

Funny how these silly little games can spice up a day.

1 comment:

  1. I found your mural at Willy D's. The next one should be easy for you too.
    Later!

    ReplyDelete