Nov 29, 2008

KTUU 2008 Sarah Palin turkey interview

I had heard about Palin's Turkey Massacre interview on the news and seen a reference to it on Andrew Halcro's blog, but until I came across the You Tube feed on Mello Velo, I had not seen this. This should be incorporated into every media training program out there as an example of what not to do...

If you are distracted by the guy feeding the turkeys into the woodchipper, here is a little bit of what she actually said in her interview:

"Plans just include gettin' through the budget process that were going through right now. Building the state's budget based on the price of oil that has plummeted so greatly and reigning in the growth of government and plans like that, that have to do with governing this state and building this team that is continually being built to provide good services to Alaskans, so in my role as governor that's what my plans are all around."

I guess I don't have any questions after hearing that explanation.

No comments:

Post a Comment