Lira at The Fool's Journey tagged me with one of the latest internet memes, 6 Things that make You Happy. Here is the reply/response/rebuttal in no particular order:
6 Things That Make Me Happy:
1. Anything that works really well (it doesn't matter what it is; anything that works slick, be it a wine cork pullers, derailleurs, socket wrenches, binoculars, or whatever - stuff that works makes me smile).
2. People that think about more than themselves and have empathy and concern for others (yes, I know, it sounds like a Miss America answer).
3. Good co-workers; life is to short to shoulder the load alone.
4. People that take ownership of their situation and actually do something to change and improve it.
5. Friends. We don't have to agree on everything, or see each other all the time, but those social connections are key to helping me maintain balance and be happy.
6. My wife and family, including my in-laws.
Here are the Rules for this meme: Link to the person who tagged you. Post six things that make you happy along with these rules. Then tag six others (letting them know, of course). Let the person who tagged you know when your entry is complete.
Back to Dev Work? Yes.
1 week ago