Apr 1, 2009

Holy Smokes, I Might Be a Quaker!

I re-took the "Belief-o-Matic" quiz on Beliefnet.Com tonight at the Spouse's request (this is a cool site, by the way). I had taken this quiz once before and the Spouse doubted the results, so I re-did the thing and I am now posting it, because as we all know, "if it's on the internet, it must be true". 

Here are the un-doctored results:

This is a little disconcerting since I identify as a Catholic, but when it came to answering some of the questions, I knew the Catholic answer but saw another option that looked like a slightly better fit (forgive me Father).

I am skeptical of any on-line quiz, so I am going to keep my spiritual options open, but this has been a bit of eye-opener to me. I like the idea of being a Friend more than being a Presbyterian,(Pagan sounds fun, too), but since I have never even considered these options, what do I know?

That's it. Go with God, but wear a helmet and watch out for drivers on cell phones while you do that.

1 comment:

  1. I know people who are both Friends and Catholics, just as I know people who are Buddhists and Catholics. I tend to think of one as a moral or ethical framework with the other as a spiritual or religious framework. I don't see them as necessarily antagonistic realms of thought.

    ReplyDelete