Jun 23, 2009

The Joys of Pressure Washing

I am absolutely convinced that more men would do housework if you could use a pressure washer inside. I got a very basic, home-use pressure washer two weeks ago and it's about the best toy ever. I pressure washed the deck the day I brought it home and did a bunch of lawn furniture for a friend tonight.

The deck was what finally got me to move on this. The estimate we got from a handyman to pressure wash the deck was something like $220. Unbelievable. I bought a new pressure washer at Home Depot for $150 or so and did it myself. Plus now I have the pressure washer. It's not a super high pressure unit, but it's plenty adequate for what I need to do.

If anyone wants to come over and pressure wash a mountain bike or Cross bike, shoot me an email and we'll work something out. Something like this is too good not to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment