Feb 13, 2011

Blaine Swap Meet


Swap Meet Ticket
Originally uploaded by Snak Shak
I was a little disappointed with the offerings at the Blaine Swap Meet. There were deals to be had, but I was not looking for anything in particular and was not so blown away by the low, low prices that I picked up things I don't need. I was also hoping Rawland would be exhibiting there - I had heard a rumor that they were going to have a table, but I didn't see them today.

I was sorely tempted by a Salsa Casserole frame for only $150 at the Angry Catfish booth. That would build up into a very sweet single speed for my bride, but I was hoping for a complete bike. Going from a frame to bike would be a slower and more expensive proposition than I was ready to embark on today.

It was fun to run into a bunch of people I know at the swap meet, and some of them found some great deals, but sadly, the only thing I brought home was my ticket stub.

1 comment:

  1. I found some nice deals and had to use some willpower to avoid bring home more.

    ReplyDelete