Sep 12, 2008

Home Again (Again)

I am back from Portland, OR and hunkered down watching hurricane Ike mess up Houston. We closed our Houston office yesterday afternoon and all of the employees have fled for higher ground (hopefully) but I am going to stay up and watch the coverage.

Portland was fabulous - the weather was unbelievably nice and the visit was great. Nice to get back to PDX and renew old ties and make new ones. The photo is looking east from my hotel room across the Willamette River at the mountain.

I am having second thoughts about the Minneapolis Bike Tour, but I might still ride it. With the weather turning towards fall, I find I really want to spend my time outside birding, but we'll see how things look early Sunday morning.

Nice to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment