Sep 5, 2008

Like Spring in September

For the first time in days, the streets are no longer clogged with Republicans and normalcy has returned to the fairest of Twin Cities. We will be celebrating the exodus of the politicos with bike rides!

The St. Paul Classic rolls out on Sunday, Sept. 7. This is nice enough route and I rode it last year, but will not be participating this year. Instead, I am saving myself for the Minneapolis Bike Tour which will be next week Sunday. I was going to ride this one last year but ended up in Anchorage instead.

I am entirely avoiding the subject of the Republican convention, Sarah Palin and the protests/arrests because that hits too close to home and work, so I am not touching that one.

That's it for now. Got to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment