Jun 23, 2011

Editorial Direction


Guard Donkey
Originally uploaded by Snak Shak
As frequent readers will know, I am staring down the barrel of a Significant Life Change. I am also a contributor to one or two other blogs, so I've been giving some thought to editorial direction of this blog.

The bottom line is that after ruminating on this for awhile, I'll be posting Twin Cities-specific cycling content on Cycle Twin Cities (that is, if they want it) and put more general or non-geographic focused cycling content on this site, as well as the usual broody, observational rubbish that I occasionally post that nobody else would pick up.

Hopefully, I still appear now and then on MPLS Bike Coalition or other sites, but that will probably be project-specific, at least for the time being.

If I do a post on Cycle Twin Cities, it's more than likely that I will link or re-post it here since it might be interesting to somebody, but I really want to see Cycle Twin Cities succeed and I am happy to create toothsome content over there to make that happen.

It might take awhile, but rest assured that I will make the MPLS Cool School happen.

That photo has nothing to do with this post. It's the Bad Ass Donkey. This beast chased some of our co-workers off a farm we were monitoring for post-construction issues awhile ago. The landowner told us that this donkey attacks and has chased down and killed several coyotes, and regularly shags people out of his pasture. That's one bad ass donkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment