May 13, 2011

TC3-SAS Rides Again!!


TC3-SAS Front
Originally uploaded by Snak Shak
Supposedly, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result at some point.

Nevertheless, I am going to try another Twin Cities 3-Speed Adventure Society (TC3-SAS) ride this Wednesday evening. The first one was a rainy, windy adventure (and by "adventure" I mean "ordeal") and the second ride that I led was a complete wash-out. Between those two, Bikesmith led a successful ride, but I was out of town and missed the whole thing.

So, here's the deal. We'll be meeting at the Nice Ride station on 8th Street, next to the IDS Center at 6:00 PM. Bring your bike, or if you want to try Nice Ride, here's a good chance to do that.

I figure we'll do some ultra-urban rambling, maybe swing through Loring Park, explore the river front and perhaps stop at Aster Cafe for refreshments.

Hopefully the weather will be better. It can't possibly stay this miserable all month, can it?

The graphic with this post is the first public unveiling of a TC3-SAS spoke card that's currently in production. These limited edition, promotional pieces are sure to be collector's items. The best way to get one is to come on a ride with us, but I hear those TC3-SAS guys can be bought off for the right price, too.

3 comments:

  1. Love the graphic! Love to get my hands on one when I come to town.

    Hey, do you want one of my Three Speed Ride posters? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - a co-worker that does graphic design for us worked these up for me. I'll set a few aside for you. A poster would be sweet, thanks for thinking of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Shak--Sure, just let me know where to send that poster!

    urbanadventureleague (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete