Apr 1, 2011

Show Your Love

For a limited time only, you can order a MPLS Bike Love Jersey from our own Twin Six. This is a pre-order-only jersey inspired by the hot and happening MPLS bike scene and local artist Adam Turman.

Yes - I am being a bit of a shill, but we need at least 100 pre-orders to make this happen, and I really want one, so go in on a pre-order and help make this possible. This is the old school logo overlaid on the new logo. I really like the old logo, but I am moving on, so this seems appropriate. At $75  this is no more money than some stupid brewery or rock band jersey from Primal, either. Plus it's Twin Six. Local, cool, now. Be there or be square, Daddy-o.

Hopefully we'll get enough orders and this will pan out. I'd love to see these on the road and see a thread of photos showing Bike Love jerseys all over the world, like they do with the Kathy Sarns Alaska Jerseys.

In other news, this week sucked, but - dare I say it... this weekend looks promising. I have writer's group, a field trip to Studio Bricolage and a Flood Ride on the calender for this weekend. I doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight because I will be tingling in anticipation.

Stay tuned, and for God's sake - be careful out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment